HUNGER AND THIRST IS IN NT “6” TIMES
- Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled [Mat 5:6.6].
- And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst [John 6:35.19].
- Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head [Rom 12:20.5].
- Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwelling-place [1 Cor 4:11.8].
- In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness [Adam] [2 Cor 11:27.9].
- They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat [Rev 7:16.3].